The Family Simp The Family Simp

It's ok.

Madness-Im gonna kill you Madness-Im gonna kill you

It was k.

Catty and Doggy Madness Catty and Doggy Madness

those are some pretty nice guns. I wonder who made them...

Give Up Give Up

Why is this so well liked? I see the plot, the game gets harder as you progress, but it once again it shouldn't be a game were the physics are flawed. If your character slides around, the turrets predict your very actions, and spikes kills you by you touching their sides, then the point of the game should showing you that regardless of how difficult it gets, there will always be a reward. But their isn't. The point of the game is it just Give up. Why? to teach a life lesson of winning ain't everything? Then why make a game where, regardless of morals, give it a goal to reach for? why add a progress bar?
This game should get harder as you progress through the wonderful art of HUMAN ERROR. it's not the game's stupid ass-physics fault for dying, its your fault, and it makes you fell justified and even more determined, and it really shows your moral restraints. I'm sick of seeing a game were it's impossible to beat because it was made that way. That's not a good idea. Be original, I mean for fucks sake, it's an Armor Games productions, they've made way to many good games to count.
But this one isn't one of them, so stop tricking the illogical into thinking it is.

Raze 2 Raze 2

very good.

As i fan of the 1st one, I'm very impressed of the improvements to this game.

Madness:The Scene Creator Madness:The Scene Creator

Hah

"XRoadKillX eat your heart out!"
You act like he cares.

good game btw

Fight Music (Theme) Fight Music (Theme)

Yaaa

Now thats what i call a fucking DnB/Techno Mixterpeice!

Bravo Icy.

ICYCREWPRODUCTIONS responds:

I thank you tta. :)

Slipz - Holy ass fuck Slipz - Holy ass fuck

hells ye

i'm definitely using this in my movie.

madness theme2.0 madness theme2.0

Wow.

This movie just fucking sucks, I can tell by your 8 yr. old voice and fail at giutar shredding that your really desperate for attention.

TTA BIG BONER TTA BIG BONER

Really nice but...

im about 5 inches longer, still good though.

mikock responds:

this picture is small scale

Sweet Lady in White Sweet Lady in White

HOLY SHIT

Now I love Dethklok, but I just fucking love Dr.Rockso. I mean, he's a fucking rock'n'roll clown that does cocaine. Whats there no to k-k-k-k-k-k-k-ya about him?

The Red Player The Red Player