All 22 art Reviews

TTA BIG BONER TTA BIG BONER

Really nice but...

im about 5 inches longer, still good though.

mikock responds:

this picture is small scale

Sweet Lady in White Sweet Lady in White

HOLY SHIT

Now I love Dethklok, but I just fucking love Dr.Rockso. I mean, he's a fucking rock'n'roll clown that does cocaine. Whats there no to k-k-k-k-k-k-k-ya about him?

The Red Player The Red Player

lol

Communism.

Kratos from God of War Kratos from God of War

Fucking epic.

I've loved Kratos and the God of War series sense I saw the trailer for the first one at E3. Keep up the good artwork.

M9 M9

@ Mysterman

Thats because it is.

Nomaron responds:

ACTUALLY mine was made before i even KNEW about the sheet. Also the S&W looks like mine.

Mikik Mikik

WOW.

You're a very fucking talented person, you know that? Man do I love that eerie-ish glow and that fucking gun. And tell me you were fucking lying about the Tablet thing.
PS- You need to do my character.

Deathisawesome responds:

I promise, I don't use a tablet! A suck at using it :(

I'll do your character :D

fabc 2D Super Rare fabc 2D Super Rare

Um, no

Its positively clear that someone with shitty animations, art and stealing ability could make something as good as this. Wanna know how? Becuase I know the person that made those. It WASNT YOU. The art you make is rushed, horrid and very much an eye sore. Wanna know how? Look at my art, Lubos's art, Zmartix's, LLL's and others. and I know you steal, You cant make art that good unless you stole it! I found you red handed for how you really are, a low-lifed naive little 8 year old, who somehow found flash, downloaded it ILLEGALLY, instantly SHAT out something you scribbled up with a mouse, and then comverted it to a symbol and made it yours.

Stop. Theres more then enough people like you that are PISSING me off already. STOP, becuase i swaer, if you don't, your gunna wish you started. And it AIN'T GUNNA BE VERY PRETTY. KEPEESH?!

Carnivore Carnivore

Maybe

Maybe I could make this into a sprite sheet? everybody says im a great artist when it comes to stuff like this.>;3

Great draw tho.

Cascadia responds:

Eh. If you want sure. But I don't know how that'd work.

Thanks for the comment man :)

Happy B-Day Dimb Happy B-Day Dimb

Holy fuck Edge, that's badass

The shading, lines, color, hell, even the shoes and hands are awesome in there own way. Only error is that is looks like you just added shaidng to that G36, but other then that, this is fucking awesome for a gift, great job man. Maybe you can do my guy for my next B-Day!! :D:D:D

EDGe0wnz responds:

thanks, and i didn't made gun, i just shaded it, i wanted to finish it fast.

A lil' Viper A lil' Viper

balls on fire.

I wanna marry you,this is pwn.