Give Up Give Up

Why is this so well liked? I see the plot, the game gets harder as you progress, but it once again it shouldn't be a game were the physics are flawed. If your character slides around, the turrets predict your very actions, and spikes kills you by you touching their sides, then the point of the game should showing you that regardless of how difficult it gets, there will always be a reward. But their isn't. The point of the game is it just Give up. Why? to teach a life lesson of winning ain't everything? Then why make a game where, regardless of morals, give it a goal to reach for? why add a progress bar?
This game should get harder as you progress through the wonderful art of HUMAN ERROR. it's not the game's stupid ass-physics fault for dying, its your fault, and it makes you fell justified and even more determined, and it really shows your moral restraints. I'm sick of seeing a game were it's impossible to beat because it was made that way. That's not a good idea. Be original, I mean for fucks sake, it's an Armor Games productions, they've made way to many good games to count.
But this one isn't one of them, so stop tricking the illogical into thinking it is.

Raze 2 Raze 2

very good.

As i fan of the 1st one, I'm very impressed of the improvements to this game.

Madness:The Scene Creator Madness:The Scene Creator

Hah

"XRoadKillX eat your heart out!"
You act like he cares.

good game btw

Exit Path Exit Path

Meh.

Its a Decent game. The Storyline is Portal-ish, The game style is like Mirror's Edge, and the rest is just a shitty plat former. The controls are just way to loose. I can't tell you how many times I hit the left and then right and he didn't even pause to go right. The Traps in this are just fucking ridiculous, as nearly all of them require you to not die from the last one and use Flow. And Flow power is fucking retarded. You gotta run to power it up? It would have been a better idea to just put energy-boosts throughout each stage. And the Warning Sign collectibles are WAY to easy to get, and for getting them I get clothes that don't even help in the game? This game is way to overrated. A 4.45? I would go more for a 3.20.

God A fucking hope you guys are making a shitty sequel for this.
~TTA~

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

good game

physics of the gme are good, like when you throw a grenade under someone they go flying upwards, or if you shoot in the chest at close range.
Could use more guns tho, as the moment i got the plasma cannon i used all throughout the game.
your ally is a dumbshit tho at one point in the game he just stood there getting shot at.
the end boss is frickin hard tho i,ve shot him just about everywhere and i didn't kill him, with every gun at full upgrade.

Kill The Madness guy Kill The Madness guy

worth a review

one of the best ones around here on newgrounds. Teh option (not realla) to snipe the guy if funny though. LOL

~TTA~

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

2000 FT

THINK YOU CAN BEAT THAT?!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

for the people...

for the people who are stuck in the little room, switch to your gun with F and shoot the airduct. then fight your way out of that place!

Moar Madness Scene Creator 2 Moar Madness Scene Creator 2

good, but one thing...

u need think u rally need to add hank and jebus in there, also, add in zombie tricky without his mask, but , just a suggestion